In our country, the popularity of cricket and football is relatively high, but badminton is a popular ‘seasonal’ game for the youth of this country. In November-December, the Badminton Courts reported in the neighbourhood, a measure of the youth’s interest in the game.
The game is also useful for keeping body-health fit. Space is less of a hassle. So the name of the game is ‘Badminton’, but the practice is not ‘Bad means bad’. Let’s know the beginning of the game.
The game of badminton began to be popular since the sixteenth century. The game is currently played indoors, and the peak comes from its Olympic events. Sport is trendy in Asian countries like China, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, making the best players in the world.
How to Play Badminton
The object of the Game
The primary purpose of badminton is to hit the shuttle over the net and land it in the designated court area. A rally takes place if your opponent manages to bring the shuttlecock back in all directions.
If you win this rally, that means hitting the shuttlecock on your opponent Or force the net, but you can earn a point. You are required to win 21 points to win a set with most matches being the best of 3 games. Points can be won on either serve.
Players & Equipment
Badminton play is one of two singles and doubles (this is also possible for mixed doubles games). Stringed racket for each player (similar to tennis racket but the head is shorter)
But the use of one shuttlecock is allowed. The shuttlecock is a half-round ball on the bottom and feathers around the upper body.
You can hit the bottom of the shuttlecock if you want to run And as the gravity comes into play, the ball must always bring the face down. You can only hit the shuttle once after hitting the ground or before hitting the net.
The court was initially judged 6.1 meters wide and measured 13.4 meters long. There is a mesh across the middle of the court that runs at 1.55 meters with two tram lines running on each side of the court. The outer border is used for the second match, but the inner tracks are used as the parameters of the single game.
When you hit the shuttle successfully, And you get the point when your opponent can’t reach the player’s court. A location can also be gained when your opponent hits the shuttlecock into either the net or outside the parameters. The opponent must play better than the player.
Winning the Game
To win the game you must reach 21 points before the opponent player. If you do that, you will win that set. If the score is tied at 20-20, it comes down to getting two bright points in front of any player. Winning the overall game will require you to win 2 out of the three sets played.
The court must be flat, with the possibility of breaking the leg if it is high and low. Those who have nighttime diseases or eye problems may have trouble playing with daylight or insufficient light or having a shuttlecock at high speed.
Use the kiddos on the legs. Avoid loose joints and defective rackets. It can injure other players. The electrician must get help in arranging the light for night play.
Josh Bush may accidentally pull himself over with an electrical connection. In addition, it is not advisable to engage in disputes between the players.
Rules of Badminton
- A game may be played with two (singles) or four (doubles) teams..
- An official competition on proper court dimensions is to be played indoors. The dimensions are 6.1m by 13.4m. The net is placed at 1.55 m and is positioned through the middle of the pitch.
- shuttlecock hits the net or landing out, then your opponent will receive a point.
- If the shuttlecock hits the net or lands out, then your opponent will earn a point.
- Players must serve their opponent diagonally over the net. As points are won, then helping stations move from one side to the other. There are no second serves, and your opponent wins the point if your first serve goes out.
- A server must be hit underarm and below the server’s waist. No overarm serves are allowed.
- Each game begins with a toss to decide which player serves first and which side of the court the opponent wants to start from.
- Once the shuttlecock is ‘live’ then a player can move as they wish around the court. They’re allowed out of the play area to hit the shuttlecock.
- If a player hits the net with some part of their body or racket, then it is considered to be a mistake and the point is granted to their opponent.
- If an unexpected or accidental situation arises, the referee can call and assist him. Of these, the shuttlecock bet stuck, server out-of-service, a player unprepared Or a decision that is too close to call.
How to Play Golf | Golf Rules